In 1986 the MTV hosted the Video Music Awards—the VMAs—my eleven-years-old self probably watched it. Now in 2018, I cannot be bothered to watch the VMAs, Grammys or the other award shows. I’m not going to waste hours on something that bore me to death.
But back then, I loved nothing more than Norwegian pop group A-ha. The comic book style animated video blew everyone’s head away and the song was and is great. These many decades later, I still listen to it and feel excited, want to dance and can’t help but sing along.
Here is the link for the video because I refuse to infringe on copyrights. I swear that you will love this song (on the off chance that you never heard it)
I love♥ nothing more than a handsome man then add talent—*fanning myself* I can swoon. So, here is a list of some HOT, Talented men. This list may be numbered but these men are not arranged in order of their hotness.
10. Jacob Collins-Levy from The White Princess
9. Alexander Ludwig from Vikings
8. Francois Arnaud in The Borgias
7. Richard Rankin from Outlander
6. Sam Heughan from Outlander
5. Toby Stephens from Black Sails
4. Kit Harington from Gunpowder
3. George Blagden from Versailles
2. Jason Momoa from Frontier
1. Tom Cullen from Knightfall
Sign up for my Newsletter just by commenting so you can receive my free Regency Read Reforming the Rake when the romance short story is nice and polished for your pleasure.
Season three of Outlander has ended and we must wait until 2018 for season 4. In the meantime, let’s recap the season with some the best moments. These were hard choices for me to make since Ron Moore and all involved with Outlander produce a great show. But here are just 10 of some great moments. https://giphy.com/embed/l1J9MSz70UtVSVKr6
7. Claire can handle her liquor. And one of the great scenes this season was her drunk on turtle soup and then her taking advantage of Jamie (not that we can blame her) https://giphy.com/embed/xT0xeAMaDwo2wtABlC