Season three of Outlander has ended and we must wait until 2018 for season 4. In the meantime, let’s recap the season with some the best moments. These were hard choices for me to make since Ron Moore and all involved with Outlander produce a great show. But here are just 10 of some great moments.
10. Claire and Jamie reuniting. Not in Edinburgh but in Carribean. I can’t find my remote when it’s on the bed but these two find each other.
9. In the book, I love when Jamie is seasick. That affliction makes him more human. So, seeing poor Jamie green…brought me happiness.
8. Meeting Young Ian. He is such a part of Jamie and Claire’s lives so seeing him was a wonderful moment of the season.
7. Claire can handle her liquor. And one of the great scenes this season was her drunk on turtle soup and then her taking advantage of Jamie (not that we can blame her)
6. One of the most heartwarming scenes was during Fergus’ wedding. When he’s asked for his surname and Jamie says *weeping*
5. Jamie putting on his specs to see pictures of his daughter. I don’t know why but I loved it.
4. Jamie dumping Willie’s mother in the mud. I actually clapped at this scene.
3. Meeting Lord John Grey. He plays such an important part of Jamie’s life that seeing him is like meeting up with an old friend.
2. Being reunited with the characters we all love.
1. The best scene of Season 3
Do you agree with my choices? Did I leave out one of your favorites? Tell me.